- introduction to a vibrant research community of cancer scientists and doctors in the Cambridge area
- opportunities and support for collaborative research initiatives across different disciplines
- opportunities to apply for pump-priming funds for new inter-disciplinary research projects involving two or more groups
- access to shared clinical and laboratory resources
- events and scientific meetings throughout the year, including the annual symposium
- education and training at undergraduate, postgraduate, postdoctoral and clinical level
Promoting the Centre
CRUK Cambridge Centre brand – Members are obliged to acknowledge the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Centre brand in their research activity and publications.
Benefits of membership
A number of meetings and networking events, including the Symposium, Postdoc workshops and Technology Exchange workshops, are provided free of charge for Members. If Members are organising their own meetings, the CRUK Cambridge Institute Lecture Theatre may be booked for large cancer-related events at no charge to Members.
Pump-priming funds – Members can apply for pump-priming funds to support new collaborative projects across disciplines.