Pancreatic cancer remains a cancer of high unmet need and is a priority for the CRUK Cambridge Centre. We are very pleased to be hosting a seminar with the Early Cancer Institute and Pancreatic Cancer Programme on Thursday, 22nd September from 4.00-6.30pm in the CRUK Cambridge Institute Lecture Theatre.
Register for the seminar here (agenda also available). Please note that this meeting is intended for CRUK Cambridge Centre members and affiliates. To apply for membership visit our website here or contact our programme managers (pancreatic / early cancer) for more information.
The seminar brings together experts in the fields of early cancer detection and pancreatic cancer to find out about the current state-of-play and what progress can be made together.
- Ms Anita Balakrishnan, Consultant HPB Surgeon, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Katja DePaepe, Consultant Radiologist, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Prof Masashi Narita, Cellular Senescence in Cancer and Aging, University of Cambridge
- Dr Alexis Webb, Research Programme Manager for Early Detection, Cancer Research UK
- Dr Chris Macdonald, Head of Research, Pancreatic Cancer UK