Dr Will Ince
- Consultant Oncologist at Addenbrookes with tumour site portfolio covering head and neck and urology (renal, prostate and bladder) cancers. Member of urological and thoracic malignancies programmes.
- All phase industry and investigator initiated clinical trials in renal, prostate and recurrent/metastatic head and neck cancer with systemic treatments
- Improving approaches to personalised radiotherapy in localised/locally advanced head and neck cancer.
- Particular interest in metastatic salivary gland cancer; part of an NCRI working group developing strategic priorities for this area of research.
- Improving access to tumour sequencing and identify novel targets/biomarkers relevant to clinical practice by working with multidisciplinary clinical colleagues and Cambridge University groups