The Thoracic Cancer programme is delighted to announce the first Cambridge Lung Cancer Symposium will take place on Friday 3 November at the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute, Li Ka Shing Centre, Cambridge Biomedical campus.
An exciting lineup of national and international leaders in the field of lung cancer speaking at the event include:
- Mark Krasnow (University of Stanford)
- Luis Paz-Ares (University Hospital 12th October & Spanish National Cancer Research Centre, Madrid)
- Daniel Murphy (University of Glasgow/Cancer Research UK Scotland Institute)
- Joo-Hyeon Lee (University of Cambridge/Cancer Research UK Cambridge Centre)
- Sam Janes (UCL)
- Dean Fennell (University of Leicester)
- Maise Al Bakir (Francis Crick Institute)
- Phil Crosbie (University of Manchester/Cancer Research UK Manchester Centre)
- Stefan Marciniak (University of Cambridge/Cancer Research UK Cambridge Centre)
Register here (closed)
Feedback, Evaluation and Certificate of Attendance : Scan QR code or click link
(QR code leads to https://cambridge.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3jZysGSkHtLOWJ8)
Or click CamLung2023 Feedback and evaluation
- Please fill out our event feedback and evaluation form online by following the link or scanning the QR code below.
- Note that completing the evaluation form is a requirement for receiving a certificate of attendance. Your name and email address are required for this purpose, but all other responses will be kept completely anonymous and will only be used to improve future events.
- If you do not wish to receive a certificate of attendance, you are not required to provide your personal details, and may skip this section.
- We have applied for CPD accreditation, and will send out certificates of attendance when approval is complete.
- We will also have printed versions of the feedback forms available at the registration desk should you wish to submit in-person.
For further details please email email@example.com