Dr Shubha Anand
Symplectic Elements feed provided by Research Information, University of Cambridge
1. Annalise Katz‐Summercorn, Shubha Anand, Sophie Ingledew, Yuanxue Huang, Thomas Roberts, Nuria Galeano‐Dalmau, Maria O'Donovan, Hongxiang Liu, and Rebecca C Fitzgerald. Application of a multi‐gene next‐generation sequencing panel to a non‐invasive oesophageal cell‐sampling device to diagnose dysplastic Barrett's oesophagus. J Pathol Clin Res. 2017 Oct; 3(4): 258–267.
2. Kollmann K, Warsch W, Gonzalez-Arias C, Nice FL, Avezov E, Milburn J, Li J, Dimitropoulou D, Biddie S, Wang M, Poynton E, Colzani M, Tijssen MR, Anand S, McDermott U, Huntly B, Green T. A novel signalling screen demonstrates that CALR mutations activate essential MAPK signalling and facilitate megakaryocyte differentiation. Leukemia. 2016 Dec 2. doi: 10.1038/leu.2016.280.
3. Shubha Anand and Brian JP Huntly Disordered signaling in myeloproliferative neoplasms (Review article for HEMATOLOGY/ONCOLOGY CLINICS OF NORTH AMERICA Non-CML Myeloproliferative Diseases) 2012 Oct; 26(5):1017-35. doi: 10.1016/j.hoc.2012.07.004. Epub 2012 Aug 25.
4. Shubha Anand, Frances Stedham, Emma Gudgin, Peter Campbell, Philip Beer, A.R. Green, and Brian J.P. Huntly Increased basal intracellular signaling patterns do not correlate with JAK2 genotype in human myeloproliferative neoplasms. Blood, 2011 Aug 11; 118 (6):1610-21.
5. Shubha Anand, Frances Stedham, Philip Beer, Emma Gudgin, Cristina Ortmann, Anthony Bench, Wendy Erber, A.R. Green, and Brian J.P. Huntly Effects of the JAK2 mutation on the hematopoietic stem and progenitor compartment in human myeloproliferative neoplasms. Blood, 2011 Jul7; 118(1):177-81
6. SH Oram, JH Thoms, C Pridans, ME Janes, SJ Kingston,S Anand, JR Landry, RB Lock, PS Jayaraman, BJ Huntly, JE Pimanda and B Gottgens. A previously unrecognized promoter of LMO2 forms part of a transcriptional regulatory circuit mediating LMO2 expression in a subset of T-acute lymphoblastic leukaemia patients. Oncogene, 2010 Oct 28; 29 (43): 5796-808.
7. Juan Li, Dominik Spensberger, Jong Sook Ahn, Shubha Anand, Philip Beer, Cedric Ghevaert, Ariel Forrai, Edwin Chen, Linda Scott, Rita Ferreira, Peter Campbell, Steve Watson, Pentao Liu, Wendy Erber, Brian Huntly, Katrin Ottersbach and Anthony Green
JAK2 V617F impairs hematopoietic stem cell function in a conditional knock-in mouse model of JAK2 V617F-positive essential thrombocythemia.Blood, 2010 Sep2; 116(9):1528-38.
8. Elaine M Boyd, Anthony J Bench, Andrea Goday-Fernández, Shubha Anand, Krishna J Vaghela, Mike A Scott, David Bareford, Anthony R Green, Brian Huntly, Wendy N Erber.
Clinical utility of routine MPL exon 10 analysis in the diagnosis of essential thrombocythaemia and primary myelofibrosis. Br J Haematol. 2010 Apr; 149(2):250-7.
9. Shubha Anand, Polly Chan, Brynn Kvinlaug and Brian J.P. Huntly Targeting critical pathways in leukaemia stem cells. Haematologica Educational Booklet of the 12th European Haematology Association Conference, Vienna 2007 (1):175-182
10. Mikhail Lomonosov, Shubha Anand, Mahesh Sangrithi, Rachel Davies, and Ashok R. Venkitaraman Stabilization of stalled DNA replication forks by the BRCA2 breast cancer susceptibility protein. Genes &Dev. 2003 Dec15; 17(24):3017-3022.
11. Shubha Anand, Sue Penrhyn-Lowe, and Ashok R. Venkitaraman. Aurora-A amplification overrides the mitotic spindle assembly checkpoint, inducing resistance to Taxol Cancer Cell 2003 Jan; 3 (1): 51-62.
12. Luca Pellegrini, David S. Yu, Thomas Lo, Shubha Anand, MiYoung Lee, Tom Blundell, and Ashok R. Venkitaraman Insights into DNA recombination and breast cancer susceptibility from the 3-D structure of a complex between BRCA2 and RAD51. Nature 2002 Nov 21; 420(6913): 287-293.
13. Martin Ivanovski, Federico Silvestri, Gabriele Pozzato, Shubha Anand, Cesare Mazzaro, Oscar Burrone and Dimitar Efremov. Somatic hypermutation, clonal diversity, and preferential expression of the VH 51p1/VL kv325 immunoglobulin gene combination in Hepatitis C Virus-associated immunocytomas. Blood 1998 Apr 1; 91(7): 2433-2442.
14. Shubha Anand, Facundo D Batista, Tatiana Tkach, Dimitar G Efremov, and Oscar Burrone. Multiple transcripts of the murine immunoglobulin E membrane locus are generated by alternative splicing and differential usage of two polyadenylation sites. Mol. Immunol. 1997 Feb; 34(2): 175-183.
15. Facundo D Batista, Shubha Anand, Gianni Presani, Dimitar G Efremov, and Oscar Burrone. The two membrane isoforms of human IgE assemble into functionally distinct B-cell antigen receptors. J.Exp. Med.1996 Dec1; 184 (6): 2197-2205.
16. Shubha Anand, H. Verma, L. Kumar and Neeta Singh. Induction of apoptosis in chronic myelogenous leukaemia lymphocytes by hydroxyurea and adriamycin.Cancer Lett. 1995 Jan6; 88(1):101-105.
17. Neeta Singh and Shubha Anand Apoptosis in health and disease. Indian J. Physiol. Pharmacol. 1995 Apr; 39(2): 91-94.
18. Neeta Singh and Shubha Anand Cell death by apoptosis. Indian J. Exp.Biol. 1994 Dec; 32(12): 843-847.